- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- R package nortest: Tests for Normality , Five omnibus...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...