- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Potassco: the Potsdam answer set solving collection. This...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Potassco, the Potsdam Answer Set Solving Collection, bundles...