- Referenced in 1 article
- represent an important class of the nonmonotonic formalism. Using simple by powerful inference rules, called ... dots”, and thus formalize the default reasoning, a special type of nonmonotonic reasoning. In this...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AFRA: argumentation framework with recursive attacks. The issue...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...