- Referenced in 9969 articles
- variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation, and nonlinearity testing are discussed with particular emphasis on issues...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- versatile environment for testing small- and large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithms. Although many of these ... scope of a major collection of test problems written in the standard input format...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- MINLPLib -- a collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. The paper describes ... computerized collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard ... format for nonlinear models, the model collection is augmented with a translation server that ... research community as highly relevant algorithmic test models...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features ... based on branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions ... Walster’s pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- DAISY: A new software tool to test global identifiability of biological and physiological systems ... biomedical experiments. Many interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear system turns ... proposed in the literature to test identifiability of nonlinear models but, to the best...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives are available ... most problems in the CUTE and COPS test collections (about 900 examples...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- problem library–a collection of test examples for nonlinear semi-definite programs, control system design...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- nonlinear programming problems from the CUTEr test suite...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- spherical geometry are applied to seven test cases presented in order of complexity ... cosine bell over the pole, (ii) steady nonlinear zonal geostrophic flow, (iii) nonlinear steady zonal...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- some motivational details of a collection of nonlinear mixed complementarity problems are given. This collection ... Firstly, it gives a uniform basis for testing currently available and new algorithms for mixed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- NLPLIB TB 1.0 (NonLinear Programming LIBrary); a set of Matlab solvers, test problems, graphical ... constrained optimization, quadratic programming, unconstrained and constrained nonlinear least squares, boxbounded global optimization, global mixed ... integer nonlinear programming, and exponential sum model fitting. NLPLIB TB, like the toolbox OPERA ... implements a large set of standard test problems. Using MEXfile interfaces, problems in the CUTE...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- used for testing and benchmarking algorithms for linear semidefinite programs (SDPs), nonlinear semidefinite programs (NSDPs...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- marker particles. Various numerical convergence tests are performed. The code is validated against an analytical ... selection of linear and nonlinear tests...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Symbolic computation of the Painlevé test for nonlinear partial differential equations using Maple. A software ... which can carry out the traditional Painlevé test for polynomial partial differential equations automatically. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Both linear and nonlinear PBE solvers in the MIBPB package are tested by protein–solvent...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- solving nonlinear multicommodity problems with side constraints). The code has been tested comparing its performance ... cases tested, than that of MCNF85 (J. Kennington). For nonlinear problems it has only been...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- method with guaranteed descent Recently, a new nonlinear conjugate gradient scheme was developed which satisfies ... convergence behavior of the algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- subject to nonlinear (possibly nondifferentiable) constraints. Finally, numerical experiments with two academic test problems...