- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 768: TENSOLVE: A software package for solving...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ZEAL is a general purpose package for computing...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...