- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...