- Referenced in 11 articles
- given both for uniformly convex and general nonlinear functions under the exact or the Wolfe ... unconstrained optimization test problems, of different structure and complexity, we prove that selection ... gradient algorithm ADCG based on clustering the eigenvalues of the iteration matrix defined...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solution of large and complicated systems of nonlinear equations, and they are especially suited ... have some difficulties in solving problems with very large eigenvalues and we derived...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- implementation of the quest function. Certain estimation problems involving the covariance matrix in large dimensions ... dimensional asymptotics. Recently, an estimator of the eigenvalues of the population covariance matrix has been ... necessary for numerical inversion via a nonlinear optimizer. Monte Carlo simulations document the effectiveness...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dynamic, or eigenvalue problems in two spatial dimensions, with up to 32 nonlinear partial differential...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Newton iteration used to solve the nonlinear equations arising from the implicitness of the formula ... matrix has no spurious eigenvalues (that is, only one eigenvalue of the stability matrix ... eigenvalues. From these two properties arises the name DIMSEM, for Diagonally IMplicit Single-Eigenvalue Method ... considerations imposed by the stiffness of the problem. An introduction to GLMs is given...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...