- Referenced in 6 articles
- dimensional bound-constrained black box global optimization problems. The method starts by forming a Delaunay ... into the zero one interval by a nonlinear transformation function and their aggregate entropy ... areas. The latter scheme leads to a dynamic parallel search policy which is based ... response surface methodology and two other efficient black box partitioning approaches proposed for global optimization...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- serve as a testbed for the design, optimization and flight control of FWMAVs. For simulation ... generation, open-loop and closed-loop dynamic response between simulated and experimental flights were compared ... validated. The unsteady aerodynamics and the highly nonlinear flight dynamics present challenging control problems...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...