- Referenced in 2 articles
- Nonlinear biobjective optimization: improvements to interval branch & bound algorithms. Interval based solvers are commonly used ... solving single-objective nonlinear optimization problems. Their reliability and increasing performance make them useful when ... only a few approaches dealing with nonlinear optimization problems, when they consider multiple objectives ... branch & bound algorithm for solving nonlinear constrained biobjective optimization problems. Although the general strategy...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AMIGO: Advanced multidimensional interval analysis global optimization algorithm...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...