- Referenced in 94 articles
- Pareto optimal set because it maintains an archive of nondominated solutions which it exploits...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- generate a good approximation of the nondominated solution set of the multiobjective problem. The algorithm ... stages, each one intended for searching potentially nondominated solutions in a different part...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Karush-Kuhn-Tucker condition that the Pareto set, in the decision space, of a continuous ... sampled from the model thus built. A nondominated sorting-based selection is used for choosing ... NSGA-II, and MIDEA, on a set of test instances with variable linkages. We have...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- mechanism to maintain a set of well-distributed nondominated solutions, the turbulence operator that avoids...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- external archive to store the nondominated solutions. We evaluate AbYSS with a standard benchmark including ... that, according to the benchmark and parameter settings used, AbYSS outperforms the other two algorithms...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- algorithm maintains a finite-sized archive of nondominated solutions which gets iteratively updated ... control the resolution of the Pareto set approximation by choosing an appropriate ε value, which...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- An evolutionary multi-objective optimization tool based on...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Exploiting the trade-off-the benefits of multiple...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...