- Referenced in 68 articles
- package SparseNet: coordinate descent with nonconvex penalties. We address the problem of sparse selection ... linear models. A number of nonconvex penalties have been proposed in the literature for this...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Noise-Robust Boosting Algorithm Based on a Nonconvex Loss Function and the Numerically Stable Base ... exponential loss function, which puts unrestricted penalties to the misclassified samples with very large margins ... optimize a nonconvex loss function of the classification margin. Because the penalties to the misclassified...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...