- Referenced in 9 articles
- magnetization norm, which is a nonconvex constraint, and be energy-decreasing unless there is pumping...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- project ”Optimization of a Complex Energy Conversion Plant”. Using the default parameter settings, LaGO ... heuristic) Branch and Cut algorithm for nonconvex MINLPs” and in the slides of the talk...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- generating high-quality decompositions of optimization problems. Nonconvex optimization problems, such as those often seen ... problems is demonstrated through a large renewable energy and chemical production optimal design problem...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...