- Referenced in 1 article
- represent well the physics behind their dynamics: the fluid/solid interactions (FSI), the solid/solid interactions ... sharp-edge interface, that can be smoothed, is used to represent the fluid/solid transition ... scale is based on the Non-Smooth Contact Dynamics (NSCD) approach developed in the “LMGC90...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...