- Referenced in 8 articles
- calculation is performed by numerically solving a system on non-linear equations with the Newton ... non-linear equations corresponds to a set of necessary, although not sufficient, geometric constraints whose...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...