- Referenced in 25 articles
- formulated in tptp or tme format, non-clausal tptp problems are clausified using the eprover...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- problems in tptp or tme syntax. Non-clausal input is clausified using the eprover...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- nanoCoP: a non-clausal connection prover. nanoCoP is a compact non-clausal automated theorem prover ... logic. It is based on the non-clausal connection calculus for classical logic. More details ... logic with equality. Based on the non-clausal connection calculus. Proof search on the original ... leanCoP or TPTP). Output of compact non-clausal connection proof. Available under the GNU general...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SATIRE: A new incremental satisfiability engine. We introduce...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- zChaff is an implementation of the well known...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Quaffle: Quantified Boolean Formula Evaluator with Learning Quaffle...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Nenofex: Expanding NNF for QBF Solving. The topic...