- Referenced in 10 articles
- GAP4 package to compute with nilpotent Lie algebras over finite prime fields. In particular ... group of such Lie algebras.Sophusalso enables its user to test isomorphism between two nilpotent...
Lie algebra gradings
- Referenced in 2 articles
- nilpotent Lie algebras. We present a constructive approach to torsion-free gradings of Lie algebras ... computation of a maximal grading. Given a Lie algebra, using its maximal grading we enumerate ... dimension, we consider the enumeration of Heintze groups, and we give methods to find bounds...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...