- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- itsmr: Time series analysis package for students. This...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- tsbridge: Calculate normalising constants for Bayesian time series...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Introduction to Graphical Modelling. Graphic modelling is a...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- pyuvdata defines a pythonic interface to interferometric data...
- Referenced in 1221 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...