- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...