- Referenced in 676 articles
- chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- AlexNet is a convolutional neural network that is 8 layers deep. You can load ... pretrained version of the network trained on more than a million images from the ImageNet ... database . The pretrained network can classify images into 1000 object categories, such as keyboard ... many animals. As a result, the network has learned rich feature representations for a wide...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- homepage for further information. CRAN is a network of ftp and web servers around ... CRAN mirror nearest to you to minimize network load...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. The resulting network of meaningfully related words and concepts ... close proximity to one another in the network are semantically disambiguated. Second, WordNet labels...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive ... network-based fuzzy inference system) is presented, which is a fuzzy inference system implemented ... framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure, the proposed ANFIS can construct ... yielding remarkable results. Comparisons with artificial neural networks and earlier work on fuzzy modeling...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- Medical and hospital management, Power supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural engineering...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- traveling salesman problem (TSP) and some related network optimization problems. The code is written ... solver includes code for running over networks of UNIX workstations...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- application to the problem of training neural networks. Scatter search is an evolutionary method that ... optimal weight values in a multilayer neural network. Through experimentation, we show that our instantiation...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- This package is for generating neural networks with many layers (deep architectures) and train them ... Reducing the dimensionality of data with neural networks” (G. E. Hinton, R. R. Salakhutdinov). This...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Neural Network Toolbox. Neural Network Toolbox™ provides functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems ... modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural Network Toolbox supports supervised learning with feedforward, radial ... basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with self-organizing maps and competitive ... design, train, visualize, and simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network Toolbox for applications...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cpc.2012.12.028...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a discrete event simulator targeted at networking research ... over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks. Ns began as a variant ... REAL network simulator in 1989 and has evolved substantially over the past few years...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation environment has been extended to support parallel ... network simulations. Each processor integrates the equations for its subnet over an interval equal ... connection delay. The performance of three published network models with very different spike patterns exhibits ... magnitude makes practical the running of large network simulations that could otherwise not be explored...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- and/or Windows computers hooked together by a network to be used as a single large...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- Internet on CRAN, the Comprehensive R Archive Network. The use of gss facilities is illustrated...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems information). It also contains disease...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network problems. The purpose of this paper ... program for generating a variety of feasible network problems together with a set of benchmarked ... uncapacitated transportation and minimum cost flow network problems, and assignment problems. In addition to generating ... structurally different classes of network problems the code permits the user to vary structural characteristics...