- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...