- Referenced in 9 articles
- specification of the collection to be substituted can be done in many ways. We propose ... here a pattern language based on the neighborhood relationship induced by the topology...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- same location or in the neighborhood. It then compares this set to the current pixel ... model by choosing randomly which values to substitute from the background model. This approach differs...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...