- Referenced in 411 articles
- useful tool for computational linguistics and natural language processing. WordNet superficially resembles a thesaurus...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- subsequently used in many natural language processing applications and for further research. The word2vec tool ... used as features in many natural language processing and machine learning applications...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- areas of mathematics which are algebraic in nature. The overview provides a summary of Magma ... help introduce new users to the Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- developments together. The platform supports writing natural language `narratives’ that include islands of formal text...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... reasoning and knowledge representation, processing of natural language, simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- tasks, such as question answering and language inference, without substantial task-specific architecture modifications. BERT ... results on eleven natural language processing tasks, including pushing the GLUE score...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP). Natural language means a language ... Python programming language and the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), and it gives the reader...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Framework (GF) is a special-purpose functional language for defining grammars. It uses a Logical ... describe both formal and natural languages. The key notion of this description is a grammatical ... such as number and gender in natural languages, or precedence in formal languages. Grammatical objects...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- from one computing environment to another. The language consists of a core Linda with multiple ... operators for building processes. KLAIM naturally supports programming with explicit localities. Localities are first-class ... manipulated like any other data), but the language provides coordination mechanisms to control the interaction ... programming paradigms can be naturally implemented in our kernel language. We also present a prototype...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- freely available commonsense knowledge base and natural-language-processing tool-kit which supports many practical...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- RoBERTa, XLM, DistilBert, XLNet, CTRL...) for Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- FlexPDE scripting language is a ”natural” language. It allows the user to describe the mathematics...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- depth introduction to the specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user ... theory is -- with the exception of the natural deduction calculus, see below -- only introduction...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- computer program for the study of natural language communication between man and machine (1966). ELIZA ... which makes certain kinds of natural language conversation between man and computer possible. Input sentences...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Stanford CoreNLP provides a set of natural language analysis tools. It can give the base...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- software that reads text in some language and assigns parts of speech to each word ... SIGDAT Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Very Large Corpora (EMNLP/VLC-2000...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- formal language for specifying combinatorial problems in a manner similar to natural rigorous ... specifications that use a mixture of natural language and discrete mathematics. Essence provides a high...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Java-based package for statistical natural language processing, document classification, clustering, topic modeling, information extraction...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Miranda: A non-strict functional language with polymorphic types. The last few years have seen ... much fruitful research into the nature of functional programming. Although there are still many important ... implementations of complete and well-documented programming languages. Miranda is a functional programming language which...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Consortium. Mozart is based on the Oz language, which supports declarative programming, object-oriented programming ... assistants, as well as applications in natural language understanding and knowledge representation, in scheduling...