- Referenced in 18 articles
- M4RI is a library for fast arithmetic with...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...