- Referenced in 93 articles
- factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that are based on continuous ... period, the related field of finite mixture (FM) models for multivariate normal distributions began...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- complex Gaussian random fields, Gaussian quadratic forms and sample distance multivariance...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- multivariate quadratic polynomials over a finite field, typically GF(2) or a small extension ... problem of solving a random system of m equations in n unknowns. We show furthermore...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- speed-optimized and cache-friendly implementation for multivariate classification called FastBDT. FastBDT is one order ... contrast to usual implementations, which exhibit a random access pattern. FastBDT provides interfaces ... TMVA. It is extensively used in the field of high energy physics by the Belle...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Gaussian continua, random field theory (RFT) describes probabilities associated with both the field-wide maximum ... comparisons which affords field-level hypothesis testing for both univariate and multivariate fields. For unbroken...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1849 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FOXBOX: A system for manipulating symbolic objects in...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1671 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...