- Referenced in 6 articles
- freedom or using multivariate range preserving transformations with Logit or Probit as transformation function ... data have to be at least ordinal numbers...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package sandwich: Robust Covariance Matrix Estimators , Model...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...