- Referenced in 15 articles
- Mixed Models Using Latent Classes and Latent Processes: Estimation of various extensions of the mixed ... mixed models for curvilinear univariate or multivariate longitudinal outcomes using a maximum likelihood estimation method...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- varying covariates. The multiple longitudinal outcomes are modelled using a multivariate version of the Laird ... association is captured by a multivariate latent Gaussian process. The model is estimated using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- program for the analysis of multivariate curvilinear possibly heterogeneous longitudinal outcomes and right-censored, left ... multi-cause time-to-event: a latent process and latent class approach...
- Referenced in 1 article
- classes with a parsimonious parametrization are proposed: multivariate random effects models and covariance pattern models ... with longitudinal data. Beyond the statistical methodology presented in this dissertation, the entire process ... demonstrated for two features: the functionalities for multivariate data settings and its use in simulation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- different types. Such multi-process data is common in many research areas, e.g. the analysis ... Sabre has been used intensively on many longitudinal datasets surveys either with recurrent information collected ... software, see Berridge, D.M., Crouchley, R., (2011), Multivariate Generalized Linear Mixed Models Using...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package mixAK: Mixture of methods including mixtures...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...