- Referenced in 37 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- rggobi: Interface between R and GGobi , The rggobi...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- iPlots is a package for the R statistical...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- R package cluster: Cluster Analysis Extended Rousseeuw et...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- R package spdep: Spatial dependence: weighting schemes, statistics...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Spatial Statistics with R : This collection of web...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- geoRglm: geoRglm - a package for generalised linear spatial...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 782 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...