- Referenced in 20 articles
- open source (GPL) computer code for multivariable geostatistical modelling, prediction and simulation. It can calculate...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists ... region of study. Such point-referenced or geostatistical data are often best analyzed with Bayesian ... process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- reproduction. Sequential simulation is a frequently used geostatistical simulation technique. The most widely used version ... follow a Gaussian distribution and the entire multivariate distribution is then assumed to be Gaussian...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- variety of functions to analyze and model geostatistical count data with Gaussian copulas, including ... also known as the NORTA); 3) calculate multivariate normal rectangle probabilities; 4) likelihood inference...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- The package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...