- Referenced in 184 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...