- Referenced in 763 articles
- examples for statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems ... integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate (interval) polynomials rigorous real interval standard functions...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists ... process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where we strive to cover...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- successful for univariate smoothing, ones practical in multivariate settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA ... that are suitable for both univariate and multivariate problems. In this book, the author presents ... penalized likelihood method and the construction of multivariate models with built-in ANOVA decompositions. Extensive...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- analysis of variance, regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- diagnostics, in the univariate and the multivariate case...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fahrmeir: Data from the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition ... Tutz. Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- work, ABC algorithm is used for optimizing multivariable functions and the results produced...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- package copula: Multivariate Dependence with Copulas. Classes (S4) of commonly used elliptical, Archimedean, extreme value ... variance estimates. Independence and serial (univariate and multivariate) independence tests, and other copula related tests ... Empirical copula and multivariate CDF. Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas based on multipliers...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions , Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Copulas have become a popular tool in multivariate modeling successfully applied in many ﬁelds ... carefully designed and easily extensible platform for multivariate modeling with copulas in R. S4 classes...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- supporting functions, for the numerical computation of multivariate normal distribution values. The method used ... given in the paper ”Numerical Computation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities”, in J. of Computational...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- package PMA: Penalized Multivariate Analysis. Performs Penalized Multivariate Analysis: a penalized matrix decomposition, sparse principal...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- package mice: Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations. Multiple imputation using Fully Conditional Specification (FCS) implemented...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Modelling. Graphic modelling is a form of multivariate analysis that uses graphs to represent models...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- candidate solutions are sampled according to a multivariate normal distribution in the mathbb...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- generalized least squares estimates for a multivariate nonlinear regression model. Use the SUR option...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- data visualization system, with an emphasis on multivariate data, that is sufficient for typical graphics...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm AS 195: Multivariate normal probabilities with error bound...