- Referenced in 5 articles
- package for solving large multistage convex stochastic optimization problems using stochastic dual dynamic programming...
- Referenced in 1 article
- used, for example, for multistage stochastic optimization problems. It allows users to represent possible sequences...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...