- Referenced in 40 articles
- Persistence Images: A Stable Vector Representation of Persistent Homology. Many datasets can be viewed ... underlying space, and tools from topological data analysis can characterize this structure for the purpose ... multiscale description of the homological features within a dataset. A useful representation of this homological...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- recently been proposed by the first author [Multiscale Model. Simul ... tool for sparse representations of bivariate functions from discrete data, in particular from image data...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MultiBench: Multiscale Benchmarks for Multimodal Representation Learning. Learning multimodal representations involves integrating information from multiple ... heterogeneous sources of data. It is a challenging yet crucial area with numerous real-world...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- representation, (b) to visualize features at multiple scales, and (c) to visualize the data ... factor matrix bases and define a novel multiscale and multiresolution volume rendering hierarchy. Different from ... particular, we propose a coupling of multiscalable feature visualization and multiresolution DVR through the properties ... novel TA multiresolution hierarchy based volume representation and visualization on a number of μCT volume...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- related elements. Individual data cases are aggregated into higher-order meta-representations. Aggregates are arranged ... shader programs to support smooth multiscale browsing. Using ZAME, we are able to explore...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...