- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- PAGP, a partitioning algorithm for (linear) goal programming...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...