- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Applied time series analysis Virtually any random process...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- The Genetic Algorithm Toolbox for MATLAB ® was developed...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- FracLac for ImageJ. Sometimes the details of a...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- FracLab is a general purpose signal and image...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package wmtsa: Wavelet Methods for Time Series...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PhysioNet Multifractal: Software for Analysis of Multifractal Time...