- Referenced in 64 articles
- evaluation of gas-phase multicomponent viscosities, thermal conductivities, diffusion coefficients, and thermal diffusion coefficients ... pure species viscosities and binary diffusion coefficients. The coefficients of these fits are passed ... return either pure species properties or multicomponent gas mixture properties. This package uses...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- engineering tool for diffusion simulations in multicomponent ... alloys. The simulations are based on multicomponent diffusion and thermodynamic data, both obtained by analyzing...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- option of using multicomponent or mixture-averaged formulas for molecular diffusion. Discussion of two example...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Reactive Transport Code MIN3P: Multicomponent reactive transport modeling in variably saturated porous media. MIN3P ... definition of the reaction network. Advective-diffusive transport in the water phase and diffusive transport...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- presented in this article. It includes several multicomponent mass-transport models (i.e. Fickian, Stefan-Maxwell ... porosity-free domains, and several diffusivity models for gases. The library has been developed ... model any fluid flow configuration involving multicomponent transport phenomena and it is validated in this...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- fully saturated water flow, heat transport and multicomponent REactive solute transport under both local chemical ... isotherms, and surface complexation using constant capacitance, diffuse layer and triple layer models) and microbial...
- Referenced in 1 article
- phase transformation processes and microstructure formation in multicomponent, multiphase and polycrystalline material systems, taking into ... influencing variables such as heat and material diffusion, flow, thermo/chemo-mechanics, electrochemistry and magnetism. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- also developed, to allow the evaluation of multicomponent and mixture-averaged transport properties ... numerical calculation results, including those from a diffusion-convection problem, homogeneous ignition delay, shock tube...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Multicomponent transport in plasmas; exploiting stoichiometry. A system of mass balance equations ... plasma-chemical simulations, we derive the diffusion velocities from Stefan-Maxwell theory. An algorithm...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...