- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The Stanford Geostatistical Modeling Software (SGeMS). S-GeMS...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Solving speed and memory issues in multiple-point...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CDFSIM: efficient stochastic simulation through decomposition of cumulative...