- Referenced in 12 articles
- PaGMO/PyGMO. Parallel Global Multiobjective Optimizer (and its Python...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- ALGENCAN. Fortran code for general nonlinear programming that...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The Bayes Net Toolbox (BNT) is an open...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- NETGEN: A program for generating large scale capacitated...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- SMS-EMOA: multiobjective selection based on dominated hypervolume...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- WinGULF: General User-friendly Linear and linear-Fractional...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- MATLAB function topopt_multi: Multimaterial topology optimization by...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- ASMO - A Solver for Multiobjective Optimization: MATLAB implementation...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DFL - A Derivative-Free Library - MOIF: An implicit...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- DFL - A Derivative-Free Library - MODIR: A multi...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- DFL - A Derivative-Free Library - DFMO: A derivative...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- A Global Optimisation Toolbox for Massively Parallel Engineering...