- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- OLAF -- a general modeling system to evaluate and...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- NIMBUS, an interactive method for nondifferentiable multiobjective optimization...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- levmar : Levenberg-Marquardt nonlinear least squares algorithms in...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The program package WIEN2k allows to perform electronic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- DFL - Derivative-Free Library: A software library for...