- Referenced in 126 articles
- heterogeneous systems. It is suited for multi-domain modeling, for example, mechatronic models in robotics...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- three model checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs (multi-terminal...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Xpress-Mosel. Multi-solver, multi-problem, multi-model, multi-node modeling and problem solving. Xpress...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- package msm: Multi-state Markov and hidden Markov models in continuous time. Functions for fitting ... continuous-time Markov and hidden Markov multi-state models to longitudinal data. A variety...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- multi-material problem with an arbitrary number of interfaces and slip-interfaces; nonlinear material models...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- means for: Fitting multi-way PARAFAC models; Fitting multi-way PLS regression models; Fitting multi ... dependent variable(s) of PLS models; Performing multi-way scaling and centering; Performing cross-validation ... rotations of core and models in Tucker models; Plus additional utility functions. In addition ... find a number of other multi-way tools on this site including PARAFAC2, Slicing...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- ground up to exploit modern architectures and multi-core processors, using the most advanced implementations ... range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- AToM3 : A tool for multi-formalism and meta-modelling. This ... article introduces the combined use of multi-formalism modelling and meta-modelling to facilitate computer ... parts of a system using different formalisms. Models can be automatically converted between formalisms thanks ... automatic generation of multi-formalism modelling tools, formalisms are modelled in their own right...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Wilensky, 1999] is a multi-agent programming language and modeling environment for simulating complex phenomena...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Data preparation, estimation and prediction in multi-state models , Functions for data preparation, descriptives, hazard ... simulation in competing risks and multi-state models...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- isotropic GPs, and GP single-index models. Provides 1-d and 2-d plotting functions ... class output. Sensitivity analysis and multi-resolution models are supported. Sequential experimental design and adaptive...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- suite of software codes are multi-dimensional numerical models for simulating the coupled transport...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- modelling is widely used for multi-source experiments modelling and full waveform tomography. In this ... package benefits from parallel computation in multi-core machines. Using MATLAB, codes became more readable ... codes are examined on simple and complicated models which proved satisfactory in terms of accuracy ... required CPU time, both in single and multi-source cases...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- package for automated model selection and multi-model inference with glm and related functions. From ... returned, allowing model selection and multi-model inference through standard R functions. The package...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- package flexsurv: Flexible Parametric Survival and Multi-State Models. Flexible parametric models for time ... event data, including the Royston-Parmar spline model, generalized gamma and generalized F distributions ... fitting and predicting from fully parametric multi-state models...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- MCMAS: A Model Checker for the Verification of Multi-Agent Systems. While temporal logic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- variables? We investigated this possibility using binary models of genetic networks. Trajectories, or state transition ... algorithm is generalizable to include multi-state models, essentially allowing direct application to realistic biological...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- PRISM-games: a model checker for stochastic multi-player games. We present PRISM-games ... model checker for stochastic multi-player games, which supports modelling, automated verification and strategy synthesis...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and temporal algorithm into a large-scale open ... package that currently has heart and cancer modelling functionality. This software has been written using ... that uses the multi-scale (MS) nature of the physiology modelled to enhance computational efficiency...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- stated assertions. JPF generates a PROMELA model with the same state space characteristics ... effort to formally analyze, using SPIN, a multi-threaded operating system for the Deep-Space ... previous work in applying existing model checkers and theorem provers to real applications...