- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...