- Referenced in 5 articles
- calculus for extensible constraint domains within monoid comprehensions, which serve as an optimization-level language ... constraint calculus. The model for the monoid comprehensions, in turn, is based on the notion ... furthermore, is tightly integrated with the monoid comprehensions to allow deeply interleaved global optimization...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Search and strategies in OPL. OPL is a...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Yacc (Yet Another Compiler-Compiler) is a computer...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- McPAT: an integrated power, area, and timing modeling...