- Referenced in 3 articles
- describe the GIT compactification for the moduli space of smooth quintic surfaces ... quotient, and we discuss the stability of the nonnormal surfaces...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- ESIGN is an efficient digital signature algorithm [OkS...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...