- Referenced in 1 article
- varieties endowed with a torus action, moduli spaces of stable maps, and graphs...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- construction of random points of unirational moduli spaces. This package provides the framework ... implementation of unirationality constructions. A moduli space M of objects is unirational if there exists...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package is a complement to the articles ”Moduli of cubic surfaces and their anticanonical divisors ... pairs formed by a hypersurface in projective space of dimension n and degree ... hyperplane embedded in the same projective space. Given a dimension n and a degree ... cubic surfaces and hyperplanes, as reflected in ”Moduli of cubic surfaces and their anticanonical divisors...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GiANT: graphical algebraic number theory. While most algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...