- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...