- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...