- Referenced in 13488 articles
- analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- related areas. Both the Sage development model and the technology in Sage itself are distinguished...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... require many revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this book ... special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more ... flexible semiparametric models. There is enough new material to be of interest even to experts...
- Referenced in 817 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics ... geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems ... notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages ... render it ideal for rapid prototyping and model development, while its speed and control options...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems ... appropriate for systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Spalart-Allmaras Turbulence Model: ”Standard” Spalart-Allmaras One-Equation Model (SA). The following equations represents ... commonly-used implementation of the Spalart-Allmaras model (written in non-conservation form). The primary ... Allmaras, S. R., ”A One-Equation Turbulence Model for Aerodynamic Flows,” Recherche Aerospatiale...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting the entire ... linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models, poisson regression and the Cox model. Two recent...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained equations...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- worst-case on-line framework. The model we study can be interpreted as a broad ... well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting. We show that ... Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that are slightly weaker...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- with single samples from parametric and nonparametric models. Chapter 3 extends the basic ideas ... several samples, semiparametric and smooth models. Significance and confidence intervals are the subjects of Chapters ... with resampling methods appropriate for linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- controlling the analysis, or can construct the model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS...