- Referenced in 10 articles
- addition, we show how an existing model-based system can be extended with timed features ... modifying the class diagram) by using in-place multi-domain model transformations supported in MOMENT2 ... time model transformations, and show how the models can be simulated and model checked using ... effective, automatic tool for specifying and verifying model-based real-time and embedded systems within...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Simulink/Stateflow diagrams. It can analyze arbitrary Simulink models or user defined functions that model ... tool, we use randomized testing based on stochastic optimization techniques including Monte-Carlo methods ... widely used in the industry for model-based development of control software. We present...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Time. TimeSquare is an Eclipse and model-based environment for the specification, analysis and verification ... temporal constraints. It implements the MARTE Time Model and its specification language, the Clock Constraint ... refined) and multiform. TimeSquare is based on the latest model-driven technology so that more ... automatically generated. It provides an XText-based editor of constraints, a polychronous clock calculus engine...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ArgoSPE: Model-based software performance engineering Stochastic Petri nets (SPNs) have been proved useful ... consists in translating some performance annotated UML diagrams into SPN models. Therefore, ArgoSPE prevents software...
- Referenced in 1 article
- widely used in industry for model-based design. Numerical simulation scales well ... techniques to Simulink models could help to overcome this limitation. Set-based verification tools such ... semantically and structurally different from Simulink models. To address this issue, we are building ... subset of the Simulink modeling language into a corresponding SpaceEx model. Our method is designed...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- GrGen.NET is a programming tool for graph transformation...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SCADE Suite® is a product line of the...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...