- Referenced in 383 articles
- methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where we strive...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Further chapters cover hypothesis testing and model selection. Chapters ... work on causal inference, relevant when graphical models are given a causal interpretation. This book...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Extensive discussions are devoted to model construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- choice and limited dependent variable models, including models for binary, censored, truncated, survival, count, discrete ... variables and a variety of sample selection models. No other program offers a wider range...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... from their collaborative research have driven the selection of material and emphases and are used ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- wavelet kernels and on some model selection problems related to multiclass classification problems...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Data Model (Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents ... XPath expression may be a selection of nodes from the input documents, or an atomic ... generally, any sequence allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives from...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Slope heuristics: overview and implementation. Model selection is a general paradigm which includes many statistical...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- enables the user to concentrate on model selection and interpretation. STAMP 8 is an integrated ... STAMP is Structural Time Series Analyser, Modeller and Predictor. Structural time series models are formulated...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- equivalents of the probability of correct model selection (i.e., variable selection). For a specific rate ... that the Lasso selects all the variables that should enter the model with probability tending ... exponentially fast, while it selects all other variables with strictly positive probability. We show that ... Lasso bootstrap estimates leads to consistent model selection. This novel variable selection algorithm, referred...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- bivariate as well as vine copula selection. Models can be estimated either sequentially...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- calculation, prediction intervals and procedures for model selection. In this book, all of the important...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- more functions like data-dependent model selection, data generation and graph visualization; (4) a minor...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- address the problem of sparse selection in linear models. A number of nonconvex penalties have...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- algorithms for performing parameter estimation, model selection, and goodness-of-fit. Cross-validation tools ... calculate the misclassification probabilities of different models...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- such that the entire history of user selections contributes to the system’s estimate ... uses Bayesian learning based on a probabilistic model of a user’s behavior ... predictions of this model are combined with the selections made during a search to estimate ... then used to select images for display. Details of our model of a user...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- also be used for model-free variable selection. BART’s many features are illustrated with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- with Edge and Vertex Symmetries , Estimation, model selection and other aspects of statistical inference...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Auto-WEKA 2.0: automatic model selection and hyperparameter optimization in WEKA. WEKA is a widely...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- about state spaces and facilities for selection of models for experiments. The address...