- Referenced in 3 articles
- which this can be useful, i.e., assistive technologies, e-learning, e-commerce, health care ... without compromising the reliability of the model built. On the other hand, our hypothesis ... user personality. With the goal of inferring personality from the analysis of user interactions within...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Boogie is a program verification condition generator for...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1808 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...