- Referenced in 505 articles
- well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting. We show that ... Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that are slightly weaker...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- ability to adapt a rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- package covTest: Computes covariance test for adaptive linear modelling. This package computes covariance test ... covariance test significance testing in adaptive linear modelling. Can be used with LARS (lasso...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Shortness of the program and its adaptation for model examples are presented. It is also...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques ... type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading to good...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data and point ... techniques such as balanced simulation can be adapted to yield improved simulations. Chapter 10 describes...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- high dimensional but sparse additive models. Finally, an adaptive version of our sparsity-smoothness penalized...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling astrophysical thermonuclear flashes. We report ... equations and allows for the use of adaptive mesh refinement. It also contains state...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure ... simulation, the ANFIS architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- with adaptive mesh capability for a large and important class of computational models, those using ... structured mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- conditioned. Adaptation of the covariance matrix amounts to learning a second order model...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 72 articles
- fuzzy clustering and adaptive neurofuzzy learning. The toolbox lets you model complex system behaviors using...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- evolving neural-fuzzy inference system (DENFIS), for adaptive online and offline learning, and their application ... fuzzy rule set for a DENFIS online model; and (2) creation of a first-order ... employed in both online and offline DENFIS models, is also introduced. It is demonstrated that ... sequences in an adaptive way and outperform some well-known, existing models...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- case analysis is overly pessimistic and probabilistic models are too unrealistic: experimentation can provide guides ... edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ASMOD -- An algorithm for adaptive spline modelling of observation data Nonlinear system identification by modelling ... model structure is hence adapted to the modelling problem, giving a model a small size...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Shallow Water based models to easily find an adaptable benchmark library to validate numerical methods...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- library is to provide support for adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing ... focus on the physics they are modeling. libMesh currently supports 1D, 2D, and 3D steady...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- evolutionary distance estimates. This model is well adapted when these estimates are obtained from aligned ... simulations have been performed with 12-taxon model trees to determine BIONJ’s efficiency. When...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- diffusion. For more precise modeling of the krill behavior, two adaptive genetic operators are added...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features of the flow ... scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension model Multiphase electrohydrodynamics...